Taking care of your Mental Health
Practical ways to take care of yourself during coronavirus
Beyond Blue Coronavirus Mental Wellbeing Support Service
List of exposure sites
Getting tested on the Gold Coast
How to protect yourself and others
- To protect yourself, your family and the community from getting COVID-19 you must maintain good hygiene and practice social distancing (also called physical distancing).
- Stay home if you are sick
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, get tested
- Stay 1.5 metres away from other people—think two big steps
- Wash your hands often, using soap and water or hand sanitiser
- Sneeze or cough into your arm or a tissue. Then put the tissue in the bin
- Wear a face mask when you are not able to keep 1.5 metres away from other people or whenever mandatory face masks are required.
- Go near people if you are coughing or sneezing
- Touch your mouth, nose and eyes
- Shake hands
- Hug or kiss people.