Accommodation Support Services
Food & Free Meals
Salvation Army Still Waters
Gold Coast Homelessness Service (Blair Athol & HHUB)
Gold Coast Homelessness Service provides the following services: Emergency housing (Blair Athol & Bryant Place) for males above the age of 18Young people's assistance and referralsIntervention in times of crisis, counselling, and emotional supportThe GC Homelessness Hub provides practical aid and advocacy Gold Coast Homelessness Hub is a single point of referral for all accommodation support services on the Gold Coast. HHUB refers people to either crisis accommodation, rental accommodation, or subsidised rental accommodation. Clients in need can also get short-term case management help via the GC Homelessness Hub which is located at Blair Athol. Because of the strong demand for housing assistance on the Gold Coast, there is usually a waiting list. Intake: Call 07 5579 6060, Monday to Friday 9 to 3:30. The best option is to call everyday to ensure when a vacancy becomes available you findout as soon as possible. Located at 93 Golden Four Drive, Bilinga, QLD 4225Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Families Back on Track (FBOT)
Gold Coast Project for Homeless Youth
- Advice and Referral to young people
- Immediate Accommodation: Lawson & Bill Hoyer Houses, 16-18 years (14 beds)
- Transitional (Medium-Term) Housing: Bannister House & Jessica Dunne Lodge, 16-19 years (12 beds)
- Semi-Supported Transitional housing through our STAY Units for young people 16 to 25 years (8 beds)
- Mobile support service for young people 16-25 years at risk of homelessness. Mobile Support: 5537 6090 – Mon to Fri 7:00am to 7:00pm
- Support to secure and sustain a tenancy for for young people 16 to 25 years
- Transition to Tertiary Education (TTE) Program for 18 to 25 years
- The Tenancy and Support Team young people reach independence. The program offers a range of support services for young people to secure and sustain stable accommodation.