QuIHN Community Detox
Referral & Criteria
- You can self refer or you can be referred by your GP or support service provider. Criteria include: You must resides in the Gold Coast region, be over age 18, have a responsible adult to support you during your detox for up to 4 days, stable and safe accomodation, have no history of alcohol related seizures, not pregnant, stable mental health, no serious health concerns. Staff will discuss the criteria with you when you complete your intake.
- Alcohol - less than 25 standard drinks per day
- Benzos - less than 40mg of diazepam or equivalent per day
- Cannabis - less than 20 cones (1/4 ounce) per day
- Opioids - must be discussed with Intake officer
- Meth/ amphetamines and stimulants (cocaine, ICE) -must be discussed with Intake officer